What About Homosexuality / Sexuality / Same Sex Marriage
- Gender Identity Disorder or Gender Dysphoria in Christian Perspective (PDF)
- What About...Homosexuality (PDF)
- What is the LCMS response to homosexuality?
- Lutheran Witness Articles on Homosexuality (PDF)
- Plan for Ministry to Homosexuals and Their Families (PDF)
- Marriage/Human Sexuality (PDF)
- The Sixth Commandment
- Marriage - Obsolete or Just Misunderstood?
- What about Living Together (PDF)
- Second Thoughts About Living Together (book)
- What About Same Sex Marriage
- The Gospel - Forgiveness (PDF)
- Speaking the Truth in Love: A Compassionate Response to Same Sex Attraction and Same Sex Marriage (PDF)
- Family Vocation
- Christian Families (PDF)
- In the Image of God: A Christian Vision for Love and Marriage
- Concordia Popular Commentary: 1 Corinthians
- 1 Corinthians (Concordia Commentary), pages 196-222
- Changing Currents: What's Civil About Civil Unions?
- Romans 1
- Study Notes to Romans 1: 26-32, The Lutheran Study Bible, page 1910
- “Homosexuality and Biblical Teaching”, The Lutheran Study Bible, page 1911
Today Your Mercy Calls Us - Hymn
Today your mercy calls us
To wash away our sin.
However great our trespass,
Whatever we have been,
However long from mercy
Our hearts have turned away,
Your precious blood can wash us
And make us clean today.
Today your gate is open,
And all who enter in
Shall find a Father’s welcome
And pardon for their sin.
The past shall be forgotten,
A present joy be given,
A future grace be promised,
A glorious crown in heaven.
Today our Father calls us;
His Holy Spirit waits;
His blessed angels gather
Around the heavenly gates.
No question will be asked us,
How often we have come;
Although we oft have wandered,
It is our Father’s home.
O all embracing Mercy,
O ever open Door,
What should we do without you
When heart and eye run over?
When all things seem against us,
To drive us to despair,
We know one gate is open,
One ear will hear our prayer.
Hymn # 915 from Lutheran Service Book
By: Oswald Allen
Text: Public Domain
- Human Sexuality
- Christian Perspective: Homosexuality
- Love Sex and God
- Marriage and Family
- CPH books on sexuality
- Family Vocation
Confession & Absolution - Repentance
- Confession / Absolution
- What about Confession / Absolution (PDF)
- Sixth Commandment with Explanation (PDF)
Some of these documents are in Adobe Reader PDF format
Download the latest Adobe Reader