Streaming Service - September 20th
A Message from LCMS President Harrison Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
September 30, 2020
16th Sunday of Pentecost
Rev Vance and Linda Becker - Serving the Lord in Kenya
StewardshipMatthew 20:9 – “And when those hired about the eleventh hour came, each of them received a denarius.” Behold the generosity of God! He gives out of His grace, not what we deserve to receive. Living a godly life means living in imitation of God, and His generosity is surely one of the foundations of God’s being.
“The Adoption Creed: ‘Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own; never forget for a single minute, you didn’t grow under my heart, but in it.’” - A Life Quote from Lutherans For Life www.lutheransforlife.org
What About Life
- LCMS Life Ministries
- Lutherans for Life
- God's Gift of Life
- The Gospel - Forgiveness (PDF)
- HHS Mandate
- October Baby - Movie
- unPLANNED - book
- Reformation 500 items
- Lutheranism 101 (book)
- A Man Named Martin - Part 1: The Man
- A Man Named Martin - Part 2: The Moment
- Martin Luther - The Idea that Changed the World
- Concordia: The Lutheran Confessions (book)
- What is a Lutheran
- The Lutheran Study Bible
- Hymnal in Every Home
- The Lutheran Difference
- What About Martin Luther
- The Wittenberg Project
- Lutheran Spirituality
- Why am I a Lutheran | study guide
- How Shall We Regard the Bible?
What About Marriage
- Marriage - Obsolete or Just Misunderstood?
- Whatever Happened to Sin?
- Family Vocation
- Marriage Is Like Dancing
- Life Library — Marriage
- Marriage/Wedding Resources
- What about...