Events - Money Managing for Children and Teens
October 30, 2008 - 6:30-7:30pm
Patty Kelly from Thrivent Financial for Lutherans will present a program for all children/students at Good Shepherd on how to manage money.
Parents, Kids and Money Matters℠ (ages 6-10), Parents, Teens and Money Matters (ages 11-14)℠
Young children will receive a compartmentalized piggy bank and older ones will be given spreadsheets.
This event is sponsored by Good Shepherd Lutheran School Parent / Teachers / Friends.
All are welcome to attend!
Biblical Stewardship Principles
- Everything You Know About Kids and Money is Wrong
- Budgeting 101
- The Secret to Budgeting Successfully
- Thrivent Education Center
- Money (commercial/retail)
- iBudget (shareware)
- Debtinator (shareware)
- Cha-Ching (shareware)
- Easy Money (commercial/retail)
- SpendThrift (commercial/retail)
- MoneyDance (commercial/retail)
- Buddi (freeware)