Tuition and Fees / Financial Aid
Tuition Assistance Available
Tax Considerations - Private Tuition, School Supplies:
K–12 Education Subtraction and Credit
$2600 with a $2150 discount = $450
$2600 with a $1950 discount = $650
2nd - 8th Grade
$2600 with discounts for multiple children enrolled
Pay your family's total tuition by cash or check no later than September 15 and receive a 5% discount off the total.
Monthly payments are made by using Thrivent's Simply Giving® Tuition Payment Program
Fill out the Tuition Assistance Application Form (PDF) for other tuition payment possibilities.
K-8th, A nonrefundable registration fee (per family) of $150.00 is due by May 15th. After July 1st the nonrefundable fee will be $200.00.
- School Tuition/Fee Payment Plan Worksheet (PDF)
- Tuition Assistance Application Form (PDF)
- Family Budget Worksheet - Detailed Version | Microsoft Excel | PDF |
- Simply Giving Form (PDF)
Parents are invited to work with the Concordia Classical Academy School Board if the tuition is causing concerns. Contact 507.388.4336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Per Pupil Cost (PPC) is $6,000 (K-8th) - to help offset those costs we have various support programs.
Concordia Classical Academy is owned, operated, and maintained by the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.
Financial Planning Resources and Calculators
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (Elementary - College savings plan) - Thrivent
- Roth IRA (can be used for qualified education expenses) - Thrivent
- K–12 Education Subtraction and Credit
- Publication 970 - Coverdell - IRS
- Motley Fool Calculators
- Yahoo Calculators
- Monthly Cash Flow Worksheet (PDF)
- Microsoft Office Budget Templates
- Everything You Know About Kids and Money is Wrong
- Budgeting 101
- The Secret to Budgeting Successfully
- Hands on Banking
- Financial Literacy Month - Tools for Success
Support Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Train a child in the way he should go; and even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6